Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/11

Yesterday my mom took a walk, knowing it was 9/11. She took her camera and took pictures of the flags, which she expected to see lining the streets, as did I. But instead she saw a falling country, of people who take advantage of America, being able to have freedom of speech, to be able to be a skateboarder, a hiker, a mountain biker, or anything you want to be.

People who complain about having 2,000 square foot house and want more, well, you're lucky your in the country where you can do that. Instead of trying to fit 7 people in a 12 x 12 foot room made outta mud. Or having work all day to make 50 cents for food. I don't know if it is just me, but this is what I see, I see a country slowly forcing God out of the picture, slowly letting satan take over and slowly letting a giant stain get on their hearts. Making everyone around them slowly do the same thing.

I see Revelation unraveling itself on our doorstep and we aren't even noticing it. I see a lot of of people slowly turning into dark people who hide it with the name Christian, but they aren't a true Christian, they are the ones who will be left behind and follow the crowd when it gets drunk. And finally I see a country of darkness not knowing where to turn, where to look, what to do to stop, and I tell you all, there is one way to go, one way to turn, one way to be able to stop, that is through God, by admitting your a sinner, by believing that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you! And by confessing your sins to the Lord our God in heaven.

That's all I have to say, Thank you for reading.
ThE RanDoMiZeR

13 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Wow! Excellent Post! Way to start in the blogging world with a bang!

MightyMom said...

uummmmm, me thinks you just MIGHT be related to my dear friend PenofJen!!
Possibly my other friend (though I don't hear from him as frequently) QuillofBill????

Good job young one.

Parental units are surely busting at seams......

Susan said...

PS By the way I love your name!!!
Susan

Susan said...

Don't know what happened to my first comment so I'll try again!

This is totally awesome. You are so much more than a vocalist, third, and I'm not discounting that at ALL, but you are a voice for your God & Country.

You are indeed your mother's son and an inkspot off the old inkwell!!

What I wouldn't have given to know and be able to speak as you do at your young age. God is going to use you mightly!!!
Blessing,
Susan

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello, reader of your Mother's blog here. I must say that your post was very good. I just LOVE seeing young men and women standing for what they believe in.

Very good post, very good indeed.

TO BECOME said...

DEAR RanDoMiZeR,
Your post both thrilled me and saddened me at the same time.
I was not surprized at all at the talent you have in using the written word to express your feelings. It was great, clear and yet,very troubling in some parts. I am so sad at what you see in our great country and yet I see so much wisdom in your words and am glad you have eyes that see and that are not blinded by the things of this world. I, too, believe that God is going to use you in a mighty way as you yield your life to Him. May God bless you and keep you on the right track. I would love to hear you sing.Does your Mom or Dad sing? My four sons used to sing togeather without music. It was wonderful. I Pray God blesses you as you serve Him in this very special way. Third, God can do great things with a man who truly turns his life over to Him. I pray that you will be that man. God bless you and your family. Keep up the good work on your blog as it is a blessing. connie from Texas

Unknown said...

Randomizer huh? Cool name! It sounds like something my son would have chosen. He likes to use the word "randon" alot! Sometimes I'll tell him something and he'll just look at me puzzled and reply, "That was random, Mom!"
Anyway, back to you! I'm very happy you have joined us here in bloggity land. It is very evident that you are a young man with some important thoughts to share. May God bless you as you seek to walk with Him daily! You've been a blessing to me tonight.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Randomizer cool name to begin with i really like it... And your post was amazing. Alot of people are afraid to say what the feel or think and that was excellent!!! it was great!!! d-lizz~~

Fourth said...

Hey RanDoMiZer!
this is a great post,
And welcome to the blogger world!!!!!
The spider Amazing!!!Luv the name!!!!!!!!!!
as dad would say"I knew you were good,But this is down right Movin'!"


Fourth:)

Fourth said...

Hey,ThE RanDoMiZeR,


go check out....


http://pinkandblackjunglebunny.blogspot.com

And leave a caption!!!


Fourth

RanDoMiZeR said...

Thank you all, thank you for your comments.
o, and Connie, my Mom and Dad do sing.......just unprofessionally.

Thank you again for reading.

ThE RanDoMiZeR

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

Nice blog.

Love the spider, and your post was so true and moving.
You captured 9/11 so well.

Great Job!Keep Blogging, and I will keep coming!

~**Jayde**~

jennifer said...

hey you I tagged you at mcbenning school!!!